Selecting or Reviewing Homeowners Insurance in MA can be a daunting task. Here is a quick checklist of some things you should consider regarding your homeowners insurance.
1) Do you have valuable jewelry? Is it scheduled on the policy?
2) Is the figure on your dwelling accurate? Can you rebuild for that amount?
3) Have you looked at your deductible? You can save on higher deductibles.
4) Do you have your auto insurance with the same company? Account Pairing Saves.
5) Flood loss is excluded from the policy! You can purchase small amount of water back-up and sump pump overflow.
6) Have a burglar alarm or are there no smokers in the home? Companies have all kinds of discounts.
7) Running a business in the home? Check with an agent to make sure it works with the policy.
8) Do you have a separate deductible for wind/hail or have a "named storm" deductible? Have you purchased earthquake coverage on the policy?
9) Is the home being rented or is it vacant? Time to switch policies.
10) Call your agent to ask about packages of coverage.
The experienced agents at Dempsey Insurance are always willing to answer any questions you might have about your Homeowners Insurance in MA. Click below to request contact today!