Even minor accidents can shake up the most experienced of drivers. After you have moved to a safe location and, if necessary, contacted emergency services, try to remain calm while gathering the following information. Having it will help settle your claim and protect you from potential insurance fraud. The more you can report at the First Notice of Loss, the better.
Get This Information
- Names, phone numbers and addresses of all drivers, passengers, and witnesses
- Apparent injuries of anyone involved
- Emergency service responder information, including the police department, fire department, ambulance company, officer name, officer phone number and report number
- License information, license plate numbers and vehicle descriptions of all involved drivers
- The accident location, including the road name, address, mile marker or exit number
Take These Photos
- The accident scene, including road conditions, skid marks, debris in the roadway and vehicle positions.
- Damage to all vehicles and property.
- The license plates of each vehicle involved (regardless of damage)
When you are ready to report your claim you can call us or your carrier directly. We are here to help from start to finish. If you have questions or concerns we are a phone call, email or office visit away.
** Some content supplied by Plymouth Rock Assurance